Hi Matthias,

what version of Galaxy are you running?

The tool you have installed seems to support only new Galaxies that have
Conda dependency resolution enabled. We are currently in the middle of the
transition of the Galaxy's ecosystem to this new dependency manager so
there are rough edges here and there - sorry about that. You can read
details about Conda and dependency resolution here:
https://docs.galaxyproject.org/en/master/admin/conda_faq.html

Since Galaxy 16.07 you can switch the `conda_auto_init` in Galaxy's config
to True and after restart Galaxy will install Conda itself.

Therefore I recommend you (with Galaxy newer than 16.07) to uninstall the
tool, install Conda (with conda_auto_init) and install the tool again. That
will install the needed dependency for the tool. If you have older Galaxy
please update it.

Please let us know about any questions you have and thanks for using Galaxy.

Martin