Dear All,

I have Dockerized the Galaxy and it's running as a containerized
application on the DC/OS server. It can be accessed at
http://bioopenergalaxy.insight-centre.org/.
<http://bioopenergalaxy.insight-centre.org/>

However, I'm wondering how to FTP files on it. Please note that I have the
following configuration on the galaxy.ini file:

# This should point to a directory containing subdirectories matching
users' identifier (defaults to e-mail), where Galaxy will look for files.
ftp_upload_dir = /export/ftp

# This should be the hostname of your FTP server, which will be provided to
users in the help text.
ftp_upload_site = bioopenergalaxy.insight-centre.org

Any help or pointer would be highly appreciated.

Regards,
*Md. Rezaul Karim*, BSc, MSc
Researcher, INSIGHT Centre for Data Analytics
National University of Ireland, Galway
IDA Business Park, Dangan, Galway, Ireland
Web: http://www.reza-analytics.eu/index.html
<http://139.59.184.114/index.html>