Timeout detected. (data connection)
Could not retrieve directory listing
Error listing directory '/'.

However, when I tried from Ubuntu terminal it gets connected. However, I am
getting below error:

asif@ubuntu:~$ ftp 10.196.106.60 8021
Connected to 10.196.106.60.
220 ProFTPD 1.3.5rc3 Server (Public Galaxy FTP) [::ffff:172.17.0.2]
Name (10.196.106.60:asif): rezaul.ka...@insight-centre.org
331 Password required for rezaul.ka...@insight-centre.org
Password:
230 User rezaul.ka...@insight-centre.org logged in
Remote system type is UNIX.
Using binary mode to transfer files.
ftp> ls
500 Illegal PORT command
ftp: bind: Address already in use
ftp> quit
221 Goodbye.

Regards,
*Md. Rezaul Karim*, BSc, MSc
Researcher, INSIGHT Centre for Data Analytics
National University of Ireland, Galway
IDA Business Park, Dangan, Galway, Ireland
Web: http://www.reza-analytics.eu/index.html
<http://139.59.184.114/index.html>