Hi Devon,

Yes, I'm running the galaxy-docker-stable from Björn and my RiboGalaxy
<http://bioopenergalaxy.insight-centre.org/>is built on top of it (version
17.05). My system admin has provided me with the IP address of this DNS and
when I issue the FTP command as follows:

asif@ubuntu:~$ ftp 10.196.106.60 8021

It shows:

Connected to 10.196.106.60.
220 ProFTPD 1.3.5rc3 Server (Public Galaxy FTP) [::ffff:172.17.0.2]
Name (10.196.106.60:asif):

It seems ProFTPD is already configured. While running the container, port
8021 was mapped to 21.

Regards,
*Md. Rezaul Karim*, BSc, MSc
Researcher, INSIGHT Centre for Data Analytics
National University of Ireland, Galway
IDA Business Park, Dangan, Galway, Ireland
Web: http://www.reza-analytics.eu/index.html
<http://139.59.184.114/index.html>