Are you using galaxy-docker-stable from Björn
(https://github.com/bgruening/docker-galaxy-stable) or did you make
your own dockerized-Galaxy version? Björn's runs proFTPd by default,
so if you're using it then ensure that's running in the container.

Devon
--
Devon Ryan, Ph.D.
Email: dpr...@dpryan.com