Dear all,

I have a problem with the weblogo tool.
I have a clustalw alignment in fasta format that I'd like to visualize
as a logo. The sequence logo module ends with a success (green box), the
info tells me the amount and length of the input data. But the output is
empty, there are no plots (no matter if I select jpg, png, pdf or text).
The respective image can't be displayed "because it contains errors" or
is empty in case of text.

I suspect that the actual call of the weblogo tool doesn't succeed, but
I didn't figure out yet on how to check this. Does anybody have hints on
where to look?

Cheers,
Holger

--