Hi, I'm trying to use the SAM/Filter pileup analysis on some pileup output
files I've uploaded. But when I click the analysis link, these output files
don't appear in the Select dataset dropdown menu; instead only one file, the
output from FASTQ Summary Statistics which is obviously not pileup output, is
shown.

Thanks
Clare Nelson