Hey,

Jack Colicchio here, a PhD. student at KU.  I am about to get an illumina Next
gen transcriptome data setthat I would like to align and quantify against a
list of expected transcripts from Mimulus guttatus.  The expected transcripts
are in .gff format, and I was wondering how I could get that file uploaded to
you're website to allow me to align my transcriptome against.  I successfully
uploaded the .GFF file, and can view it on your site, but do not know how I
could blast my .fastq data from illumine against this file.

Thanks,
Jack