Also, I'm working under John Kelly and Lena Hileman at KU.   We, along with our
collaborators at Duke, would get a lot of use out of an expected transcriptome
that we could blast illumine data against.  If we sent you our genome in .fasta
format along with the .gff expected transcript file is their anyway you could
combine these into a database we could align against?

-Jack