Hello Xiangmimg,

Data files can be loaded using a URL on the "Get Data => Upload" form. FTP and HTTP connections are supported. This is briefly described on that form.

If you are still having issues, there may be a problem with file compression or the connection. Downloading locally then using Galaxy's FTP upload function is certainly an option.
http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Learn/Upload%20via%20FTP