Hi,
 I am using the galaxy public server.
 Is there a way to access output files (via ftp, perhaps) so I can bulk
download them to my computer? I am over my quota and want to get data off of
Galaxy but prefer not to do this all one at a time.
 Similarly, is there a way to access a directory (via unix, ftp, etc) to rename
files quickly while they are on Galaxy, since renaming each output file (i.e.
the multiple ones output from cuffdiff) within galaxy is very inefficient and
time consuming.

Thanks.

Rich