Sorry folks, forgot the basics.

It's a fresh install on Mac OS X 10.6.8

Started with sh run.sh  in  /Users/me/bio/galaxy

Everything default.

hg heads:

changeset:   6298:b258de1e6cea
tag:         tip
user:        jeremy goecks <jeremy.goe...@emory.edu>
date:        Thu Nov 17 15:08:49 2011 -0500
summary:     Pack js scripts.

changeset:   6288:6483b3fbf1d6
branch:      updates-for-tophat-1.3.1+
user:        Jim Johnson <j...@umn.edu>
date:        Thu Nov 03 11:09:35 2011 -0500
summary:     Tophat - fix typo in code.

changeset:   6161:8d405036b501
branch:      fastq-deinterlacer-memfix
parent:      6160:70d41c4b591e
parent:      6159:eafac82b3767
user:        John Chilton <jmchil...@gmail.com>
date:        Mon Oct 24 15:36:24 2011 -0500
summary:     Merging JJ fix with new branch

Let me know if other config info is important

--
Greg Edwards
gedwar...@gmail.com