Dear galaxy,

I have a local instance of Galaxy running on the server and my problem is
as follows- I want to analyze chip seq data from ENCODE project using the
NGS tools but since the BAM files are too big to be uploaded, I am having
difficulty in my work.
Could you be kind enough to point out as to how to upload the files vis ftp
as mentioned ??? is there a tutorial available ?

warm regards,
Amit.