Dear All,

I am reading and comparing the outputs of Cuffdiff. I found there is a "tss_id"
column in "transcript FPKM tracking", "gene FPKM tracking", "TSS groups FPKM
tracking" and "CDS FPKM tracking" files. In this column, each line has a unique
label such as "TSS1001". This kind of labels also appear under "test_id" column
in "TSS groups differential expression testing" and "splicing defferential
expression testing" files. Does each of this kind label represent a unique
transcript? In other word, does each transcript has a unique label initiating
with TSS followed by numbers?

Thank.

Jianguang