Hi guys,

I created a new Galaxy instance web launcher
(https://biocloudcentral.herokuapp.com/launch) and then I ssh'd into
the master node.

I'm trying to run a Perl script that makes several qsub calls to other
perl scripts.  Now the catch is that one of those perl scripts makes
its own qsub calls.

And I'm getting this error when it tries to do that:

Unable to run job: denied: host "ip-10-29-176-111.ec2.internal" is no
submit host.

Somehow this works fine on other clusters I've run this code on.  Any
idea what could be going on?  Do I need to make all of the nodes
"submit hosts"?

Thanks a bunch!

-Greg