Linda,

There was some maintenance performed this morning that may be related to job delays (a notice was on the Galaxy Main masthead most of the week). That is now complete.

Was the FTP this morning and did FileZilla report that both were successful? Are you still having a problem with the history dataset load?

Please let us know if you are still having problems,

Jen
Galaxy team