Dear Galaxy,

I am using Galaxy on my work for analysing a whole genome sequencing project.

On the server I wanted to upload two BAM files (ALL and FL). With FileZilla I
uploaded them on the FTP server because the files are around 20 GB.
When I tried to upload them in Galaxy I can see them in the list from the FTP
server and when I try to upload them they appear in the column on the right,
but they stay gray and the comment 'job is waiting to run' stays present
instead of 'job running' or 'completed'.

Hopefully you can help me with this problem.

With kind regards,

Linda Slot

Linda Slot, MSc
AMC Amsterdam
Department of Pathology, L2-115
Meibergdreef 9
1105 AZ Amsterdam
The Netherlands
tel.nr. 020-5665638

What to include in a question

1.    Where you are using Galaxy: Main<http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Main>, other
public, local, or cloud instance

2.    End-user questions from Test<http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Test> are
generally not sent/supported - Test is for breaking
3.    If a local or cloud instance, the distribution or galaxy-central hg pull #

4.    If on Main<http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Main>, date/time the initial and
ru-run jobs were executed
5.    If there is an example/issue, exact steps to reproduce
6.    What troubleshooting steps (if a problem is being reported) you have
tested out

7.    If on Main<http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Main>, you may be asked for a shared
history link. Use Options → Share or Publish, generate the link, and email it
directly back off-list. Note the dataset #'s you have questions about.

8.    IMPORTANT: Get the quickest answer for data questions by leaving all of
the input and output datasets in the analysis thread in your shared history
undeleted until we have written you back. Use Options → Show Deleted Datasets
and click dataset links to undelete to recover datasets if necessary

9.    Always reply-all unless sharing a private link

AMC Disclaimer : http://www.amc.nl/disclaimer