I've been uploading the .csfasta files and .qual files for my run. LOTS of data. Could that be doing this?

LTR

On 10/9/13 2:56 PM, Lei Yan wrote:
Hi all,

I found some very strange problems on our cloud Galaxy (http://galaxyclass.genenetwork.org/) recently, EVEN I did nothing.

  * It shows galaxy and galaxyIndices have errors in CloudMan Admin
    Console.
  * This Galaxy had 3 nodes before, but right now only one node is there.
  * Galaxy front end still can be opened, but I don't know it really
    works as before or not.

I attached some screenshot and log files.
Does anybody have any ideas for this? Thanks a lot.

Lei Yan
Center for Integrative and Translational Genomics
The University of Tennessee Health Science Center

--
Lawrence T. Reiter, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Department of Neurology

901-448-2635 (Office)
901-448-7440 (FAX)
901-448-7443 (Lab)
e-mail: lrei...@uthsc.edu