Hello, Scott,

The web blast service, including megablast, is functioning normally. I
don't know how Galaxy submits searches to us, but my guess is via our
blast URLAPI, which is also functioning well at the moment.

If your searches using our web page directly are also not working, please
send me an RID from a search today, or describe a search in enough detail
that I can reproduce it.

Best regards,
Wayne

<<><<<><<<<<<>>>>>>>
Wayne Matten, PhD
NCBI Public Services
mat...@ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

On 4/28/14 9:56 AM, "Scott W. Tighe" <scott.ti...@uvm.edu> wrote:

>Dear NCBI and Galaxy Team
>
>I have sent a note to determine when the Megablast option will be
>active again. Whether you use Galaxy or NCBI directly, it is
>inoperative.
>
>Scott
>

>--
>Core Laboratory Research Staff
>Advanced Genome Technologies Core
>Deep Sequencing (MPS) Facility
>Vermont Cancer Center
>149 Beaumont Ave
>University of Vermont HSRF 303
>Burlington Vermont  USA 05045
>802-656-AGTC
>802-999-6666 (cell)

The Galaxy User List is being replaced by the Galaxy Biostar
User Support Forum at https://biostar.usegalaxy.org/

Posts to this list will be disabled in May 2014.  In the
meantime, you are encouraged to post all new questions to
Galaxy Biostar.

For discussion of local Galaxy instances and the Galaxy
source code, please use the Galaxy Development list: