Hello Marc,

Le 03/09/2013 16:19, Marc Andreu a écrit :
> Hi Johan, good afternoon
>
> Sorry for the late reply.
>
> I am currently looking busy arranging my life in London.

No problem, really. I've been myself pretty busy :)

> I had time to do a quick check to your last commits. I do not know if I
> needed to but I clicked to the approve button, I guess that sends some
> kind of notification to you.

Yep, I've received notifications. That's not required to approve, I was
not aware such an option exists (that is a good point for bitbucket
anyways!).

> I also added a comment asking about the tool to use to correct all the
> coding styles.

OK, I'll answer you there.

> I will continue working on that later on with the translation, css and
> more functionalities.

Good luck :)

> Many thanks for your support, great job !

My pleasure, that was really not a huge work ;)

See ya,
--
Johan