Hi, Phil.
Yeah, I have also thought it would be cool having some board games with
online play ability as well as against the computer.  With me it I have
the skills, but not the time to do it at this time.
I like Jim's Monopoly well enough, but man it is nothing compared to a
skilled human player. I suppose that is true for any game.