  From: Thomas Ward
  To: Gamers Discussion list
  Sent: Monday, April 24, 2006 3:18 PM
  Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Monopoly Here & Now Edition

  Hi, Phil.
  Yeah, I have also thought it would be cool having some board games with
  online play ability as well as against the computer.  With me it I have
  the skills, but not the time to do it at this time.
  I like Jim's Monopoly well enough, but man it is nothing compared to a
  skilled human player. I suppose that is true for any game.