Also I don't think samual is right.
Last week I think there was a published article that said audiogames
was becomming a seperate catogry for all who liked the challange of
audio and that it would not stop at the blind level.
The audiogames industry at its present form may vary well be at its peak.
However if its becomming indipendant, then who knows whats going to
become of it.
He has a servey anyway, which means he well he said he was not sure
and wanted more info.