Hello listers,
In the prier demo, the one put out by Alchemy, you could use the
shift-arrows to review not only the room you were in but could search
the entire temple. In one way this was good as you could be standing at
2-2 and review the entire temple before getting involved with the game.
However, the more I look at it seams to be a cheat. Part of what made
games like Monty fun to play at first was learning to find out where you
are suppose to go, and where ladder, ropes, etc lead.
So my question for you guys would you rather me restrict the review mode
keys to just the room where the character is? This would allow you to
only see what monsters and items where in that room, and nowhere else.