Hi.
Um... No. This is a first person perspective game? That is from the
players perspective. Not a movie.
As I had mentioned before it is largely going to draw upon past Lucas
Arts games to construct the new game with it's own adventures and twists.
Please, let's get off the cute and cuddly kick. Smile.
This is going to be a high energy action game with allot of saber
fighting, whiping out enemy troops, sneeking around, breaking in to
rooms, you name it.