Hi.
That is true, and one reason I am looking at alternitive ways of
disabling an enemy. For example, you might want to use hand to hand
combat like punching and kicking the individual to knock him her out
rather than pulling out your light saber and killing him/her off. That
is if preservation of life matters to the player.
The other angle is using the force to confuse or distract an enemy. This
might allow you the chanse to slip through an area undetected, but
however that power could be horrably abused. For example if you distract
them and then use the light saber to kill them that spells more of dark
side tactics then one a real Jedi would use.  While they are distracted
they are not a threat, and killing them at that point would be, well,
devious.
I am also adding, per user request, dark side powers. Understand though
by using them you will hurt your game scoring, and alter events in your
players life.