Hi, Brandon and all.
Well, if this becomes to much of a trouble I can see doing one of two
things for ladders. A restrict the player from falling off the ladder,
or B fix it so they can fall without dying. Any thoughts?
As fore look functions not in Alpha 1. Certainly one is planned, but
hasn't made it in to the engine proper yet.