I had one osrt of like that. It wouldn't actually speak the size of the fish
or tell you the lure you was using verbally, but if you memorized the lure
numbers and could remember the lure you was on, you could manage it. Mine
was called something like "Bass Fishin'" or something like that and was
bought at Wal-mart years ago. I also used to have a deep sea fishing game as
well called something like "Deep Sea Fishin'" or something like taht. I had
a blast playing these games, cause I love to fish and this would allow me to
sit in air conditioning during these hot Georgia summers and fish, though
when fishing, I don't pay much attention to the heat, but that's just me. I
hope this helps. Thanks,
BEAN