Hi all!!!
I rescued the munk and closed the shadow gate then trained with him no problem.
 How do I go about finding, "gralack"? (is that his name?) with the granite
key?  Where do I go for this?  Just trying to find out where I adventure next.
Also, when you become an adventurer's guild subscriber this guy asks you
questions, and Iam assuming based on your answers you get certain madallions.
I got the roguish one.  How would I get a warrior one or some other?  Is there
a site with sryth hints?
Chris