Hi Charles,
Well, i would hope I'd have something before 2010. That is allot of time
you are giving me. Grin.
As for getting your paws on it allot of laidies and gentalmen are
wanting that, and it is going to take it's time, but it is finally on
the drawing board.
As for

Carolina Shepherd the name is certainly unique.