Hi Thomas,

We had a discussion on the list about artistic copy write etc as with regards
to modifying all of the sounds of Mach 1.  Not to mention that the sound file
that says "By Jim Kitchen" could have been changed.  It was not, but could have
been.  I just feel that my games should be played the way that I make them or
maybe not at all.  You know after all of the work that I put into making them.
Now if you want to make your games so that they can be modified, that is up to
you.  I know that other developers make their games so that they can not be
modified and even so that their sound files can not be copied and used for
other games.

DirectX does not have the playback frequency range that TegoSoft does and Mach
1 uses.  So converting Mach 1 to DirectX would mean just about a total rewrite
which I do not plan to do.

BFN

     Jim

A crappie is not a sunfish found in a toilet.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA