Hi Jim,
These days I am personally on the road allot with my laptop disconnected
from the web so I need games that are portible and don't need network
connections to play.
That is the major drawback to networked on line games is you can't take
them on the road and play them.
So what would half to happen to make this on line play possible is
esentually two modes in one. A player vs computer mode, and a on line
version. I am sure you have no idea how much work is involved with that.
Smile.
For the moment I am just looking how to improve the imediate STFC game.
As a free game I don't want to put to much work in to it unless people
are willing to pay for an online version.