Hi guys,
Thanks. That is all I need is a bigger headache. Smile.
At the moment though I am caught up in getting Montezuma's Revenge
working. I just got the sound processing code in, and am debugging it.
It took me a good part of late Christmas afternoon while not much was
happening to figure out why the potion sound effects were not turning on
and off.
I still need to get the monster sounds working now as well as the
environmental effects like ledges, ropes, vines, lava pits, etc. Lots
and lots of work to keep me busy.