Hi Bryan,

I agree. In hindsight I think Justin should have said he was selling a
key generator that unlocks all of your products for $75 and that
probably would have been the end of it.. As it is I think he wanted to
sweeten the deal by making it sound like we are buying all this great
stuff when in reality all we are buying is the key generator and
downloading any and all programs we want from Blindsoftware.com. :D

Cheers!