well as it stands my funding issues are not as bad as I thought they would be, sertainly cheaper than expected. Never the less I have just used my software upgrade budget for this year and then some.

At 11:10 PM 4/19/2013, you wrote:
I think it was a case of poor wording in the Email. If he'd just said he was offering a code generator that ulocks all our products I'm sure most of us would have been less upset LOL. As I say I another Email I'd now happily fork over the 75 if I had it, but of course being on a fixed income with many other bills o pay tat's not appening.

But thou must!
-----Original Message----- From: Thomas Ward
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2013 10:59 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey]BSC Games shutting down, and reactions…

Hi Cara,

It makes perfect sense, and I for one agree with you. We could use a
lot less negativity and a little more constructive thought how we
might keep these games alive for posterity.

I for one have also have emailed Justin and have asked him if he'd be
willing to sell the rights to Blindsoftware.com. So hopefully he will
get back with you or I on that issue and be willing to sell his source
to someone else who will carry the torch for BSC Games.

Another option is Audyssey.org could start a Paypal account where
everyone would donate x amount of money until the $75 is reached and
then we could handle all free key replacements for BSC Games and
Blindsoftware.com as a free service for the community. In that sense
the games and the generator would be community property rather than
belonging to any developer or company.
Since Audyssey.org is a non-prophet organization we would maintain
product keys and technical support as a community service free of
charge. So might be the perfect solution to this problem if efforts to
buy Blindsoftware.com falls through.

Cheers!