Hi Charles,

No. When you get into special gaming dice such as the d20 dice used in
Dungeons and Dragons they don't have the little holes or indention's
found on your typical dice for Monopoly etc. The special gaming die
such as the d10 and d20 have the print numbers 1 through 10 or 1
through 20 printed on the dice. Often you can't feel the print number
and the general size and shape of the dice makes it difficult if not
impossible to braille them. Usually the more sides the dice has on it
the smaller the numbers are to see.

For example, I have here a 10 sided die and a 20 sided die. Both are
slightly larger than a standard set of playing dice but are obviously
a lot different in over all shape. The 10 sided dice is diamond
shaped, and the 20 sided dice is almost round accept it is flat
everywhere  there is a number. Not sure what shape you would call it,
but the over all size and shape of the places where the numbers are
printed are so small that braille labels wouldn't fit.

There are also other special kinds of dice with pictures on them. I
have a board game with pictures of skulls, swords, and things like
that on the dice which are specific to that game. That raises the
question of how to properly label a picture when a skull and a sword
both start with the letter s, and you need to come up with something a
bit  more creative to represent those pictures and makes sense. Point
being that the standard six sided dice you are thinking of isn't all
there is to gaming dice by a long shot.