Agreed. They were and are good games that shouldn't be allowed to die if that can be prevented.

But thou must!
-----Original Message----- From: shaun everiss
Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2013 4:43 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] A Possible Offer To Consider

well they are old classics, I say keep the classics alive myself.
the rest can come as they do.

At 10:27 AM 4/22/2013, you wrote:
Hi Tom,

I personally would say scrap those old games, and proceed with your own ideas. I mean as it is, you have a game that is not finished.. I don't know if you're planning to go on with MOTA, or if it's in the trash can, but I was highly interested in that title. We do not have enough adventure type games out there for the blind, and I'd like to see more. Pipe, Troopanum, Hunter, all had there run. They're like from 2001/2003, and they're old news. Make your own games, and bring what you have to the table.. Don't focus on the past.
Just my two cents worth.

Ryan