Hello

this is something that a a lot of people don't know about Mr.gates, But do you know that he has anarest rackerd. I Found it back like 6years ago. I don't know what it was for, but it was def his mug shot. it looked to me to be from the 70s. I'll never forget that smile and those big nerdy glasses. Even thoe I'll never be abel to see again that pitcher will all ways be burnt in to my brain. l o l

bfn
James