To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2013 8:29 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Thoughts on Vista and 7: was Re: challenge fordevelopers, post xp windows

Well, as I said, I'm not fully knowlegeable on the OS, and there might be things I'm just not getting. Also, I'm using JFW 11, and I can neither afford nor am I willing to go for an upgrade.
My son's computer, which has Windows 7, uses NVDA.
Check out my games at
www.ThePionEar.net
and my music, and that of my band, at
www.ThePionEar.net/BlindLabyrinth.html .