Hello sorry for hijacking your message but I have just installed
alter aeon and can anybody please tell me the step by step instruction on
how to practice spells only I have no idea on how to do this I am at a camp
and found out how to level but after typing list I don't know how to learn
the spells thanks in advance 
Wayne c

-----Original Message-----
From: Gamers [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Bryan
Peterson
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2013 2:39 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Getting the key to the lockbox?

Ok, so I'm working on the quests in Hildabradt. I've completed three but 
I can't seem to find the key to the lockbox for the preacher. I kill the 
shrew but I can't see to find the key. I search the junk and it always 
says it contains nothing.

-- 
But thou must!


---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
[email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].


---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].

Reply via email to