hI there

Yes I agry with the Shermanator. Dentin has put a lot of work into the ingame help, and there is lots of people in the game that are willing to help if you just ask, and the google group is a great group to post questions, comments, and just have fun when it comes to alter.

bfn
James


--------------------------------------------------
From: "Richard Sherman" <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2013 4:26 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] newbee ox?

HI,

I see you already got an answer to this.

I do have 2 suggestions:

1. Use the help system in the game. Dennis has put a lot of time into it and it is well worth it. I commend him on an excellent help system. Just type in
help, a space, and what you want help with.

2. use the newbie channel. It is there so you might as well use it. Just
type in newbie first, a space, and then ask your question. Many helpful
people there. Who knows. You might even get a god to answer you.

My reason for posting this is to help you get an answer as quicly as
possible. Since the help system is so good, and you are right there, you
just might get an answer much faster than posting it here.

If all else fails, ask here or join the alter group. That group is thru
Google. The subcription address is

[email protected].

Good luck. HTH.

Shermanator
----- Original Message ----- From: "wayne17a" <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2013 1:14 PM


Hello sorry for hijacking your message but I have just installed
alter aeon and can anybody please tell me the step by step instruction on
how to practice spells only I have no idea on how to do this I am at a camp
and found out how to level but after typing list I don't know how to learn
the spells thanks in advance
Wayne c


---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].


---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].

Reply via email to