----- Original Message -----
From: "wayne17a" <wayne...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2013 1:14 PM

Hello sorry for hijacking your message but I have just installed
alter aeon and can anybody please tell me the step by step instruction on
how to practice spells only I have no idea on how to do this I am at a camp
and found out how to level but after typing list I don't know how to learn
the spells thanks in advance
Wayne c