I prefer to work alone. But thou must!
On 5/3/2013 2:58 PM, Richard Sherman wrote:
Hi, congrats. As for the dragon, I have a suggestion. Group with someone who also has to do the quest. Since there is nothing to get but kill the lady, all the members of the group get credit for the kill. Plus groups tend to get more exp and then you don't have to go it alone. A win win situation. If the quest is something you need to collect to prove your quest. Tag with someone,, complete it once, then go back later after it repops. Quest should be easier the second time so it should go faster. Then you know what you need to do or not do. Again, a win win situation. Good luck. Shermanator ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bryan Peterson" <[email protected]> Sent: Friday, May 03, 2013 2:42 PM Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Getting the key to the lockbox? I never thought of that. I just sacrificed each pile after looking at it until I found the one. LOL. I also didn't steal the money. Now I'm just exploring Slo to find new quests to try and gain some more levels before I take on the cult in the Stone Dragon. But thou must! --- Gamers mailing list __ [email protected] If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [email protected]. You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org. All messages are archived and can be searched and read at http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list, please send E-mail to [email protected].
--- Gamers mailing list __ [email protected] If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [email protected]. You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org. All messages are archived and can be searched and read at http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list, please send E-mail to [email protected].
