Yes the game can be tricky like that. you just have to pay atenchin very closely to what the game has to tell you. I don't know if you know this or not, but if you are using mush-z type alt ctrl o all at the same time to activate the output notepad. that will put eveything that alter sends out into it. where you can do what ever you can do in a norm notepad cut, copy, and exset... It helps me out a lot to be abel to go back line by line sometimes to figer out what alter is trying to hint to me.

look me up in alter sometime if you need help or just want to chat. I go by the name Caspero.
hth
James

--------------------------------------------------
From: "Richard Sherman" <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2013 4:34 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Getting the key to the lockbox?

Hi,

many times in a room, there are multiple items red off to you. This is one
such place. In that room are multiple piles of trash. So to look at pile 2,
you would type in l 2.pile, and so on. what you seek is under one of those
piles.

One thing I have learned is that 99% of the time, what the game tells you,
it is because it is relevant to to the game. So you have to listen carefully
to what is said. many times it takes a look, a search, a push, a move, and
then you get your answer. So don't give up. That is the fun of the
exploration.

BTW, I never stole the money. I gave the priest the key. And it took me a
while to find the shrew and find the key. perseverance will pay off

Good luck. HTH.

Shermanator
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bryan Peterson" <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2013 12:38 PM


Ok, so I'm working on the quests in Hildabradt. I've completed three but
I can't seem to find the key to the lockbox for the preacher. I kill the
shrew but I can't see to find the key. I search the junk and it always
says it contains nothing.

--
But thou must!


---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].


---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].

Reply via email to