ok man thanks for endulging me.
yeah I think if it survives the explosion test, the only thing after all is sticking it in a nuke reactor or something.
or spraying acid at it or something.
either way it has sertainly passed all general rage of test if it lasts the extremely millitary grade tests who knows I am going to have to recomend it to others.

At 09:21 AM 5/21/2013, you wrote:
Shaun, I've put the See Munkey through your test.  :D

www.kaldobsky.com/audiodevices/watertest1.wma