Well I have both but I have not played soundrts for ages.
unfortunately terraformas was only designed for analog soundcards.
ok it runs but an hd card well it just doesn't work right right in
one room in the complex.
Yes once and only once on my now dead a10 analog device I was able to
complete it.
To be honest though the concept for the first hybred game was quite
good and the sounds top notch I ended up finding it a bit of a twisty
passage maze complicated with the fact you had a limited time to get
to your next objective before rushing back to a power node to
recharge your suits cells.
the thing was not that stable on my box and well.
I have it installed on all my systems but to be honest I don't know
if I would bother taking the thing out again.
At 06:55 AM 5/24/2013, you wrote:
Hi Leo,
I don't know if any walkthroughs, per say, were ever created for those
specific games. If they did exist you would find them at
http://www.audiogames.net
which is basically the central hub for all things audio games for
the blind. :D
Cheers!
On 5/20/13, dbzfan <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wanted to know where I could find a walkthrough of games like
Sound Rts or
> Teriformers. That would be great! Leo
>
> ---
> Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
> [email protected].
> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
> please send E-mail to [email protected].
>
---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].
---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].