well I'd still like to download the files myself.
mainly if I want to keep them.
yes I have the free dvdvideosoft system but it needs to download the
vids to convert and well the fact is I am semi banned from utube,
youtube is using loads of bandwidth here and well going over your cap
is not fun.
I'd also like to look and stop at my leasure on my favorite player
offline and anywhere I wish.
At 01:53 PM 5/24/2013, you wrote:
I'm considering recording games for Youtube consumption rather than
podcasting them, because it's more typical.
I don't know when it'll happen, but it will.
Signed:
Dakotah Rickard
On 5/23/13, john <[email protected]> wrote:
> There is no real walkthrough for tarraformers; the game is really
> self-explanatory, save for a few locks. If you're having trouble
> with those, I will say that listening for changes in pitch by
> otherwise irrelevant objects might help you out. If you're still
> stuck on one, feel free to email me off-list and I'll give you a
> hand. If you really want a playthrough, I could put one together,
> but that would basically spoil the game.
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: dbzfan <[email protected]
> To: [email protected]
> Date sent: Mon, 20 May 2013 06:33:30 -0400
> Subject: [Audyssey] Walkthroughs
>
> Hi,
>
> I wanted to know where I could find a walkthrough of games like
> Sound Rts or Teriformers. That would be great! Leo
>
> ---
> Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
> [email protected].
> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of
> the list,
> please send E-mail to [email protected].
>
> ---
> Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
> [email protected].
> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
> please send E-mail to [email protected].
>
---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].
---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].