From: "nicol" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2007 8:02 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] sod

HI sorren
Let me explain this a bit.  Apologies to thom and raul but this topic
fascinates the members a lot.  The Jehovah witnesses believe that you can
bring demons into your house by a medium. when I was  still living in my
mom's home and I was busy breaking with the Jehovah witnesses, before I
moved to my dad, they tried every thing to stop me.
They even confiscated all music on my  computer.
I downloaded midi files from the web of ACDC music and I play these midi
files on my yamaha keyboard which have a stiffy drive. For  those who don't
know midi files, its a format of music which is only  instrumental, no
vocals. They believe that even Elton john's music is demonic.   So  they
reasoned that it's a medium for demons.  They don't believe that  the demons
crawls out of that cd or computer etc. they believe that the demons can
sense when there is something which will  attract them.
The Jehovah  witnesses sees demons as flies. When you have food a flie is
attracted by it.
The same with those music or sod. My mom believes as I'm playing sod  the
demons is attracted like flies are attracted  by food. She believes the
'demons is flying around in the air, invisible so that no one can see them.
and the moment I play sod or listen to Elton john or ACDC MUSIC  according
to her  they will come closer to ME; they will  smell sod or the music  and
they will  invade MY HOME AND START doing supernatural things like  moving
furniture .
That's how they believe in demons.
And my mom believes that the more I play sod the more I will be softened and
learned its ok to kill someone if  I don't like him, or  I don't like
working  or staying  together with him, etc.