Is truth or dare Voice-Over friendly?

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Cara Quinn" <caraqu...@caraquinn.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 05, 2013 6:28 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Some practical questions reguarding the Monopoly game

Speaking of games and community…

there are actually some iOS games which can promote activities with others.

On a trip to FL in recent years, I was hanging out with friends and we had a right fun game of truth or dare played on the iPhone! lol!

There are actually quite a few party games for iDevices.

There are also games like battleship etc where you can still play with other real human players. (whether they be in the room with you or not)

Smiles,

Cara :)
---
iOS design and development - LookTel.com
---
View my Online Portfolio at:

http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn

Follow me on Twitter!