Hi Cara,

Smile. You misunderstood what I meant by my comment. Of course, I know
Mac's come with the OS and the developer tools are free. My comment
was meant to convey the point that you can't just buy the software and
run it in a virtual machine as that isn't legal. You have to actually
own the hardware to run the software. As in buying the hardware and
software as a complete package from Apple. Hope that makes things
clearer now.

Cheers!